sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Hi there!

How's life? - It's been a long time since the last time we talk!

Anyway, I'm writing because I've got a bit of a dilemma and I need your advice. Do you remember my old mobile phone that I've had for 7 years? Well, the last week my parents finally bought me a new one, and they told me to take good care of it because it was a bit expensive and there's no money for another one. Yesterday, at school, I left for a sec the mobile phone on the table to search something in my bag, and when I was going to save the mobile phone...it wasn't there! Somebody stole it. I asked to my classmates if they'd seen who did it, but nobody knew it.
I've not told this to my parents, would get very angry if I do so, but the will know it sooner or later. It's just that I don't know how to tell them this. What would you do if you were in my situation?

Otherwise, things are OK. Did you know that Pete fall for Lola? I will explain you this the next time, I've got to go.

Keep in touch!

Take care,

MªCarmen

No hay comentarios: